192.168.15.1 – 192.168.l5.1 is the default door address utilized in numerous switches and modems. This IP address is a private IP address and you can get to your switch’s web interface utilizing it. This interface is additionally called the administrator board. Utilizing the administrator board; You can change the Internet association design of your gadget, like Wi-Fi, LAN, DNS, NAT, Proxy, Port Forwarding, QoS.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is appointed to every gadget associated with the Internet. On account of these addresses, gadgets can speak with different gadgets in the organization. This likewise applies to your switch or modem. Switches and modems that disperse IP locations to your gadgets like PCs, cell phones, tablets have a private IP address to speak with them. This location is likewise the location you use to get to the administrator board. As we will analyze in this article, 192.168.15.1 is a private IP address in IPv4 configuration, and brands, for example, 2Wire, Arris, Netgear, Cisco, D-Link use it as the default entryway address on their gadgets
How to log in to 192.168.15.1?
To login to the Admin Panel of your Router through 192.168.15.1, follow these steps. Make sure that your device is connected to the router’s network.
- Open a web browser.
- In the URL bar, type http://192.168.15.1 or 192.168.15.1.
- A login page will appear. Enter the default username and password.
- You will be now logged in to the Admin Panel and configure the router’s settings.
This list will show you the most used default usernames and passwords for the device IP 192.168.15.1.
- You should ensure that your switch and PC are appropriately associated with different gadgets by means of an ethernet link or Wi-Fi.
- Subsequent to ensuring that the associations are secure, turn the gadgets associated with the switch off and afterward on once more. Have a go at detaching the switch and modem. Following a couple of moments, stimulate once more.
- Assuming this is the case, incapacitate the firewall and attempt once more.
- On the off chance that the means referenced above don’t work, you should attempt to reset the switch to plant settings by squeezing the reset button on the rear of the switch.